We are currently open to fiction, non-fiction and poetry. In the spirit of freedom of speech, the subject and content of your writing will not be censored. If you wish, you preface your post with trigger warnings, or can indicate graphic or mature content. But keeping with our general policy, hate and aggressive speak, that is not relative to a character or time period is not acceptable.
If you have questions or need clarification please leave a comment.
Rules for your Submission
- Please do not include link outs or images in your post.
- Once posted, please do not alter or change the text. If you would like to, you can post your story another time with the alterations, if more than 25% of the content has changed.
- Title your post with the name of your work. If it is an excerpt, partial work, or sequential story– please indicate that in the title, too.
- Please limit your work to 4,000 words (give or take)
- Please include your word count at the beginning of each post.
How to Get the Most out of your Submission
To get the most out of your submission, be sure to tell us what your goals are. You can preface your piece with important bits of information such as:
- What is your goal with the writing submitted? Will be you be trying to sell it, submit it to agents, enter it in contests, post it on your blog, or …?
- What are you happy with in the story? Is there anything that you probably wouldn’t edit even if it was suggested?
- What are you most unhappy with in your submission? The grammar, formatting, character names, story development, overall feel?
- Supply the genre and rating (G, PG, PG13, R, X) of the writing.